Saturday, May 19, 2012

More Tackling of the Stamping Supplies

Two more great stamping supply storage ideas. I love organization, but finding the right thing for me takes some patience.  Here are two ideas I found while browsing the Stampin Up demonstrator website, Stampin Connection, this week.

1. Sorting each color group together in bins.  Each bin would contain the ink pads, reinkers and stampin write markers. Each bin perfectly labeled, of course! Thank you to Geri Leto, Stampin Up demonstrator, for sharing this on Stampin Connection.


I can see the benefit of this being in it's simplicity and low cost. If you know you will be working with subtles you can find them all in one place. this would also be so easy for others who may be stamping with you.

2.  This second idea I have already started. I think I might combine the ideas and just add this to my bins (when I get bins set up).  Stampin' Up sells the empty stamp containers that the clear stamps come in.  You would use one case for each color group.

Thank you Joyce Weiler, stampin Up demonstrator who shared this on the Stampin up website! Such a great idea. This is a such a simple way to transport markers to and from workshops. What a space saver and I would think you could easily look and see if you are missing markers before packing up to go home.

I am sure that there are a million different storage solutions out there. Let me know if you have any others.  So far I end up with everything out everywhere. Maybe that is just part of the process!

***UPDATE***
I have found the links to print out the PDF of the marker inserts!! Stampin' Up sells the clear cases.  Kimberly Barker, Stampin' Up demonstrator,  was kind enough to create these awesome inserts and share them with all of us.  She just asks that no one sells them.

http://api.ning.com/files/cv2zte0kJ94O8*aUIgwHsuECX7ljxYwiaCvjZUKO6wRZMQ9C6SeTX51KAZa6RWXyst5ge-a9Y8srylvBeY-8T3fjaKtwIAnh/StampinMarkerDVDCaseBrights.pdf

http://api.ning.com/files/KS17A2fSkyBBWRlg7S0wNXkkSCheU9TK7L0m8vzofCtnLIiUsDfvsCgo7xvssCvNyxNzOKDbfeRpDaZBnPayNJ17wCeLY9yv/StampinMarkerDVDCaseNeutrals.pdf

http://api.ning.com/files/FxoF5JbBytIRu9HXFabUqBD5nLS-3oJUh*IRf6WxRb2ySL5oU2jOs4qXeCjDXp6ihQKPrAEj8oqkCO8lq7r9W0fkbLj0L4z7/StampinMarkerDVDCaseRegals.pdf

http://api.ning.com/files/468tTf1a-JIiLf*II5sURojjWrjhnSVA92C9ecLwEmx0Os7USPokV-otcKOY8g3Vd9qujymRgipzszxthYMCzyCXrCX9PNQa/StampinMarkerDVDCaseSubtles.pdf

http://api.ning.com/files/ypNasbNKTXdp30uBFi--jjyX6RP7s7Uur4Ww35E*CAyJ8J4xvpXqBsZub-szy1V322wh8-sDj3H1PG9wlSdeHb8nAM8RtUJW/StampinMarkerDVDCaseInColor20112014.pdf


Best way to store markers yet!

*******For the newest inserts please click here: 

http://allthingsstampin.blogspot.com/2014/06/more-tackling-of-stamping-supplies-part.html


17 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopped over from Stampin' Connection to check out your blog, and it looks great! What a great idea to share some organizational tips. My craft room looks like a cyclone hit it most days! I'm your newest follower. Hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed over from SC also. Love your storage ideas. I might just try those. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the sheets that are in the cases with the Markers? I want to do this!
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to find the printed label inserts for the ink and pens >>>>?? where are they so we may have them to use too. Please Thanks Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello girls! I found the links to the PDF's for the marker inserts and have updated my post to include them. Enjoy! - Leesa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Leesa
      I am a SU demonstrator from Winnipeg, MB, Canada. Could you share the link for the up to date marker inserts with me.> Would be much appreciated. Thanking you in advance. Jan

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the marker inserts. Also love the idea to put all colors together in one container.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you up date to the new colors. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any chance of getting these with the new colors?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like one of the new color ones too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debi -I found the new updates. Check out todays blog post for the links.

      Delete
  10. Would love the up to date ones too, including the 2013-2015 and the upcoming 2014-2016 colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma, I found the updates! check out todays new blog post for links.

      Delete
  11. WooHoo! Look! I finally found new updates. A Big Thanks to Kimberly for updating these again. I am adding the newest inserts that I have found so far. I think they are all up to date. Check out my June 28, 2014 post for links.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not a demonstrator, so is there a site where I can get the new in-colors?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did you try the links on my June 27, 2014 post? I don't think you have to be a demonstrator to print these form my link. If it does not work, please send me your email and I will email it to you.

    Thanks,
    Leesa

    ReplyDelete

  14. These answers will let you know what type of stamps to get, how big they should be and what sort of project you will be using them for.
    There are many different uses for rubber stamps and it all boils down to what you want to do
    For more: stamps supplies

    ReplyDelete