Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mom & Me Mustache Party

I know that sounds like a crazy party! But with the obsession with mustaches it was easy to pull off and FUN!  We created a cool scrapbook page layout. The girls loved being able to do it themselves and they did an awesome job.


We also had a photo booth with plenty of props! This was so much fun, but I think us moms might have enjoyed it more.



Now I have to start thinking about what our next party can be. Not sure I can top this. We all had a great time!

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable idea! I love the photo booth. And the scrapbook pages. Awesome!!! I'm your newest follower from SC. Thanks for following me!

    Happy Stampin'

    Terry
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terry! I love your blog! Such great card ideas. - Leesa

    ReplyDelete