Stampin' Up! has introduced Blendabilities and they are all available to order as of August 1, 2014. Stampin' Blendabilities Markers are exclusive alcohol-based marker sets. They come in a 3-pack of light, medium and dark shades (of the same color), and provide your projects a more saturated look with blended colors. We recommend using Stampin' Up! Whisper White Cardstock with your Stampin' Up! Blendabilities, but choosing any one of our cardstocks will add a unique look to your project.
What Sets Them Apart:
- The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Color coded caps.
- Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets.
Check out this video to see how Blendabilites work and some tips for using them:
To check out the colors available and place your order today visit my webpage http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1841&dbwsdemoid=2141304