Friday, August 22, 2014

Stampin' Up! Weekend Retreat

It has been a crazy busy week getting ready for school to start back. Kaylee getting ready for her Senior year and all that includes.  (By the way, Don't ever plan Senior pictures on the Saturday before school starts!) Shopping takes on a whole new level of desperation when Senior pics are on Saturday and Senior year starts on Monday.  Thankful for my husband! He took Kelsi shopping for her 8th grade clothes!

Before this week started, I had the most relaxing and fun filled weekend stamping with my upline! We spent the weekend at the Covered Bridge Inn in Weatherford. It was so much fun and I was able to get more scrapbooking done than I could have ever guessed.


 
 
Check out all the great benefits to signing up with Stampin' Up! Join My Team For only $99 and now through August 28, 2014 you will received $150 worth of products!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment