Thursday, April 19, 2012

All Things Stampin is my newest venture! I have been planning to scrapbook for years! Literally 14 years. I am so behind schedule.  In the last few months I have been introduced to the Stampin' Up line of products and become truely addicted!!  Just recently I signed up as a demonstrator. Here are a few of my sample cards for my upcoming show and Open House 

  Graduation cards for both Weatherford and the Aledo Schools. I really loved getting these together and playing with the different colors. For the Blue I used whisper white and pacific point Stampin Up papers.  For the Orange/ Black card is used pumpkin pie paper. The Graduation stamp came from the Tiny Wishes stamp set. Everyone that attends the Open House on May 3 will get to make one.

Below are a few cards I created while playing around with my new stamps and supplies.  The starter set came with so many goodies!





Now,  I have to say that if it were not for all the stampin bloggers out there that share their creations. As a new stamper, I don't know where I would start without their inspiration! 

The graduation cards were original found posted by Jill Coleman. I'm not sure where I saw them but her site is www.jillstamps.com. I was able to look at her design and change them to our school colors. I hope I did her design justice.

The butterfly card I have seen a couple of different ways, but I loved the one I saw by Jacque Craig. I have no idea where I say or her website. I will have to start noting that info when I find one I love.  Mine is not as detailed as hers. Another reason I need to purchase more Stampin Up supplies!! My list is growing and definately includes the Big Shot!


Check out my website for more info and events. www.leesagemeny.stampinup.net






No comments:

Post a Comment