Friday, June 27, 2014

For The Love of Swallowtail

I had the best time yesterday with my friend Judith. We spent the afternoon working on creating contact cards to hand out.  We tried so many different variations and all looked great, but here is our final result:
.

 


The front of the card we stamped with the Stampin' Up! Swallowtail background stamp in Tempting Turquoise. We then matted it onto Tempting Turquoise paper.  We then used MDS to print out our upcoming events and contact information.  We also added a small stamped butterfly from Stampin' Up's Papillion Potpourri on the back.

The card is small enough to carry several around at all times. I am going to pass out these cards to help me in sharing with others about my Stampin' Up! business. It is a very simple card, but really shows how pretty a stamped image can be.

And look for more posts that talk about Stampin' Up!s MDS digital studio. I have just started experimenting. I love to stamp and combine MDS elements in my projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment