Monday, June 23, 2014

New Events

I am so excited to be signed back up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I have scheduled a few different events for the summer.  The first Thursday of each month, starting July 3rd, I will be having a stamp camp at my home.  This first month we will be making a gift with matching card and envelope.  It has turned out so cute and you will leave with a gift ready to give and know how to make your own!  The cost of this night is only $12 OR Free with a $17 order.

I will also be hosting a crop night! I am so ready for this fun night! Bring whatever projects you are working on and lets get some things done without the distractions you have at home.  I will have my cricut, bigshot, stamps and inks etc available for your use.  Bring your adhesive and I will have a few consumable supplies available for purchase if you run out.

The cost for the crop night is $15 OR Free with a $20 order! Come and go anytime Friday July 18th 3PM - Midnight. I will provide light snacks and lemonade.  How much do you think we can get done???


Check in here often as I begin planning and posting about new events.




No comments:

Post a Comment