Sunday, July 20, 2014

Monthly Stamp Camp August 7

Monthly Stamp Camp Aug 07
                       7:00 PM - 9:00 PM                        

Join me for my monthly Stamp Camp which meets on the first Thursday of every month at 7 PM. This month we will be making 3 gift card holders each.  Cost for this event is only $12 or FREE  with a $17 order.
 

 
 
The inside is very cute too! I will save that reveal for the 7th.

For this project we will be using the Big Shot to emboss, and the Stampin' Up! Four Frames Clear Stamp Set cut out with the Decorative Label Punch.

As always I will have everything you need cut and ready for you to stamp and assemble.  If interested in any of the products we will be using let me know. The links to some are listed below:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment