Sunday, July 13, 2014

Vintage Card

I have been given the opportunity to create some vintage inspired cards for a friend.  I am so excited and have been scouring the internet for ideas!! I am just getting started and wanted to share my first creation. I am in love with how it turned out. 



Because this was a specific request and not for one of my Stampin' Up! classes, I went ahead and used some retired products.  The colors used were crumb cake, bravo burgundy, very vanilla and early espresso. The stamp set used was from last years Sale-A-Bration called Feeling Sentimental.

I feel like I am not the best picture taker, but hope you can see the look of this card. I also created a Very Vanilla envelope using Stampin' Up! punch board and matched it to the card by stampin the image using a Crumb Cake ink.


No comments:

Post a Comment