Thursday, September 11, 2014

Christmas Stamp A Stack

Christmas Stamp A Stack Event
Saturday September 13, 2014
Come & Go 1pm - 4pm
 
With all the Christmas items around in the stores and the Holiday Books debuting, it has made me ready to start planning.  I have not been good at this in the past, but want to do better this year.  I have planned a few Christmas events between now and December.  By the time we need to mail our Christmas cards we will have them all ready! Doesn't that sound good!
 
We are making three cards each of four designs.  That is a total of 12 completed cards and envelopes!  Check out these designs:
 
Each Card features the Endless Wishes Stamp Set from Stampin' Ups! Holiday catalog.  This card was created using Island Indigo stamped with Versa Mark and Embossed in Silver embossing powder. 
 
Card number two does not show as clearly in the picture. It looks purple but the colors actually used are pool party, island indigo and smoky slate.
 
 
 
 
Card number three was created using the All Is Calm washi tape from the holiday catalog.  Inks used are Pear Pizazz ad Soft Sky.
 
 
Now, this one might just my favorite. I wish my pictures turned out better.  Card base is made using Island Indigo. I embossed the background with the scattered dots embossing folder.  Endless Wishes stamped in Island Indigo and Silver ink pad.  Of course I added rhinestones to every card!
 
Let me know what you think about this Holiday collection. Click Here to sign up for this or future events. All products mentioned can be purchased in my online Stampin' Up! store.


No comments:

Post a Comment