Saturday, September 27, 2014

Upcoming Events


 
 Check out October's schedule! I am so excited about this month's events!
 
Monthly Stamp Camp
October 2
7 PM
Join me for my monthly Stamp Camp which meets the first Thursday of every month at 7 PM. This month we will be creating Christmas gift boxes. Cost of the event is $12 or FREE with a $17 order.
 
One Sheet Wonder
Christmas Card Class
October 11 2:00-4:00 PM
 
Join me for a One Sheet Wonder Card Class.  We will start with one sheet of 12x12 Christmas Specialty paper and create 9 unique Christmas Cards.  Everyone will go home with 9 cards with envelopes plus a one sheet wonder template.  Cost of the show is $20 or free with a $25 order.
 
 Crop Night
October 17, 2014
3:00 pm – Midnight
Looking for a place to start catching up on your scrapbooking? Join us for a night of friends, fun and scrapbooking! Come and go between 3pm and midnight! I will have my cricut, bigshot, stamps and ink available for use. Wi-Fi available. Small snacks and drinks provided. Cost of this event is $15 or Free with a $20 order
 


No comments:

Post a Comment