Saturday, September 13, 2014

Rev Up The Fun!

I am all Reved Up about this great boys card I just made. Thank you to Lisa Martz for the inspiration.  I went looking around for a car themed card that I could make for the cutest little 3 year old boy I know. His birthday is Saturday and is Cars themed. This works perfectly!



I have two girls so I don't have many stamp sets that can be used for boy cards.  I looked online at Stampin' Up! MDS downloadable images and found this great set:

Rev Up The Fun
 


 
 
I used colors Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black and Smokey Slate. This is a new color combination for me and I really like how it turned out.
 
The more I am using MDS the more I am really getting hooked.  I think the mixed MDS products give us so many possibilities.
 
Contact me if you are interested in seeing what all Stampin' Up! has to offer in digital format. My Digital Studio (MDS) has a free 30 day trial you can download. Try it out and see what you think.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment